•December 12, 2012 • Leave a Comment
It’s on! The annual Bandido Cyclocross race will be Sunday, December 23rd, 2012. High Noon start. Arrive at 11 to pre-ride.
NEW START LOCATION: Cottonwood Park West, in Parker, Colorado: Driving Directions
Usual Rules Apply:
- No tubulars.
- No skinsuits (unless you REALLY shouldn’t wear a skinsuit EVER)
- No heart rate monitors.
- Call ups based on weight.
- Cheating is encouraged.
- Beer hand ups are mandatory, tequilla hand ups are recommended.
- Bring a snorkel in case you fall in the creek.
•October 7, 2011 • Leave a Comment
So – it’s on! The official start to the Cyclocross season! Our annual backyard brawl, we don’t need no stinkin’ badges, no expo, no fees, ride cuz it’s fun event.
Real simple, pal:
- Bring any bike. We don’t care.
- Never raced cross before? Great. We especially love new riders.
- Leave the power meter and intensity at home. Cross is tough, but supposed to be fun.
- Entry fee: $0. But, bring some beer, something to grill, and any NEW bike stuff you want to trade.
- Time: We roll at NOON. 12PM. Be here at 11, pre-ride at 1130a.
- Prizes: Maybe – but we will randomly select a winner to wear the Bike Mex Champs jersey.
•October 24, 2010 • Leave a Comment
So Bandido Cross is a fun, no-experience necessary Cyclocross ride – not a race. We usually have a few guys who go all out, but the rest of us ride a lap, have a slug of beer and go on.
Liberal rule interpretation (i.e., cheating, shortcutting, adding barriers, tackling your friends) is HIGHLY encouraged.
If you associate with the caddies from Caddyshack, or with Pinto, Flounder and Bluto, this is your afternoon!
•December 11, 2009 • Leave a Comment
Available only to racers and official photographers. And anyone else we decide.